City Garden Condo Pattaya Forum

Info and Issues about City Garden Condo in Pattaya

You are not connected. Please login or register

Issues with Condo Rules and Regulations

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Issues with Condo Rules and Regulations on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:15 pm

General discussion about anything you see in the rules that you think should be changed or is missing.

View user profile

2 Developer paying sinking fund on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:19 pm

The rules says that the developer doesn't have to pay the sinking fund until they transfer units. Currently, building D is 50% owned by the developer and no sinking fund has been paid on these units. The developer is currently renting many of these units and may choose to never sell them. I think this should be changed so that it says the developer must pay the sinking fund upon occupancy, rental or within the 2 years of developer warranty.

View user profile

3 Rental terms on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:21 pm

I think the rules should say that rental units can not be subleased ( renter then renting to someone else ). This will prevent agencies from subleasing to tour groups that come in for 1 or 2 weeks.

View user profile

4 I absolutely agree!! on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:40 am

CraigT wrote:The rules says that the developer doesn't have to pay the sinking fund until they transfer units. Currently, building D is 50% owned by the developer and no sinking fund has been paid on these units. The developer is currently renting many of these units and may choose to never sell them. I think this should be changed so that it says the developer must pay the sinking fund upon occupancy, rental or within the 2 years of developer warranty.

View user profile

5 Absolutely right,Craig! on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:58 am

CraigT wrote:The rules says that the developer doesn't have to pay the sinking fund until they transfer units. Currently, building D is 50% owned by the developer and no sinking fund has been paid on these units. The developer is currently renting many of these units and may choose to never sell them. I think this should be changed so that it says the developer must pay the sinking fund upon occupancy, rental or within the 2 years of developer warranty.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum