City Garden Condo Pattaya Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
City Garden Condo Pattaya Forum

Info and Issues about City Garden Condo in Pattaya

You are not connected. Please login or register

Issues with Condo Rules and Regulations

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Issues with Condo Rules and Regulations Empty Issues with Condo Rules and Regulations Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:15 pm

CraigT

General discussion about anything you see in the rules that you think should be changed or is missing.

2Issues with Condo Rules and Regulations Empty Developer paying sinking fund Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:19 pm

CraigT

The rules says that the developer doesn't have to pay the sinking fund until they transfer units. Currently, building D is 50% owned by the developer and no sinking fund has been paid on these units. The developer is currently renting many of these units and may choose to never sell them. I think this should be changed so that it says the developer must pay the sinking fund upon occupancy, rental or within the 2 years of developer warranty.

3Issues with Condo Rules and Regulations Empty Rental terms Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:21 pm

CraigT

I think the rules should say that rental units can not be subleased ( renter then renting to someone else ). This will prevent agencies from subleasing to tour groups that come in for 1 or 2 weeks.

4Issues with Condo Rules and Regulations Empty I absolutely agree!! Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:40 am

wiho

CraigT wrote:The rules says that the developer doesn't have to pay the sinking fund until they transfer units. Currently, building D is 50% owned by the developer and no sinking fund has been paid on these units. The developer is currently renting many of these units and may choose to never sell them. I think this should be changed so that it says the developer must pay the sinking fund upon occupancy, rental or within the 2 years of developer warranty.

5Issues with Condo Rules and Regulations Empty Absolutely right,Craig! Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:58 am

wiho

CraigT wrote:The rules says that the developer doesn't have to pay the sinking fund until they transfer units. Currently, building D is 50% owned by the developer and no sinking fund has been paid on these units. The developer is currently renting many of these units and may choose to never sell them. I think this should be changed so that it says the developer must pay the sinking fund upon occupancy, rental or within the 2 years of developer warranty.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum