City Garden Condo Pattaya Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
City Garden Condo Pattaya Forum

Info and Issues about City Garden Condo in Pattaya

You are not connected. Please login or register

When is juristic person required?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When is juristic person required? Empty When is juristic person required? Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:46 pm

CraigT

I was told by my attorney that the juristic person had to be in place to receive the sinking fund money and our monthly maintenance fee. That they were separate from the developer and would look after the money with our best interests in mind.

Someone else has told me that the developer has one year before appointing a juristic person and giving them an office.

Does any one know what is correct?

2When is juristic person required? Empty Re: When is juristic person required? Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:25 pm

Carlo Tresch

As far as I am aware my lawyer told me the juristic person ( made up of the developers ) usually has a year in charge when they tend to ' do what they want '. I am not aware that the jurisitic committee must me made up of other persons than those of the developers after that.

It makes sense that a juristic committee is set up before sinking fund and maintenance are paid. However it states in the contract that these must be paid on transfer of documents. As I said it seems for that 1 st year the developers take over this role...what happens thereafter I'm not sure about.....i.e. how do we ensure we have an independent jurisitic person working on behalf of all the owners of City Gardens...

3When is juristic person required? Empty Re: When is juristic person required? Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:42 am

Howardsan

In my opinion (and strongly advised by a friend who owns a condo elsewhere in Pattaya) we should get a reputable, independent, condo management company to run things. Leaving it to the developer is asking for trouble.

4When is juristic person required? Empty Condo Management Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:01 am

CraigT

Once the committee is formed, by Thai Condo Act law, it can hire, fire and change the Manager but these actions do require a vote at a general meeting for approval.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum