City Garden Condo Pattaya Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
City Garden Condo Pattaya Forum

Info and Issues about City Garden Condo in Pattaya

You are not connected. Please login or register

No cold water

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No cold water Empty No cold water Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:06 am

chilli

I can't have a cool shower. I like to come home after work and have a cool shower but the water is always warm/hot, is this a problem in all buildings all just B building? I ask the last engineer, he said because tank on roof, but this is not right i have live in thailand 10 years, never had problem before.

2No cold water Empty Building D has same problem Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:04 pm

CraigT

I'm on the top floor of building D and on a sunny day, in the afternoon, the water is so hot I can't stand in the shower. It's almost burns my skin. I've never been in a place where the 'cold' water was so hot.

Most buildings in Thailand, have shade for the water tanks but have open airflow. The water tank on this building is located in the elevator shaft building and this gets very, very hot during the day. There is a small fan that removes heat from this room.

I suppose they could put an AC for this room to keep it from getting above 30 degrees. They could flush the water out once or twice during the afternoon so it is replaced by cool water. They could get a second tank that fills up in the afternoon and let the first hot tank cool down before using.

The water tank seems too small for the whole building so I had assumed it might just be for the top floor or two but I don’t know. It looks a lot smaller than ones I’ve seen at other buildings.

3No cold water Empty Re: No cold water Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:52 pm

chilli

I haven't seen the tank myself, but what you are saying makes sence to me, it seem city gardens have made cut backs again? where I lived before I had no problems. Ok on aready hot day maybe luke warm water. but this water here is as hot as would want a hot shower.My girl is filling buckets to wait to cool down, there are alot problems with the water/Ac and electic here. lights in lobbys are getting to hot too.

wiho

chilli wrote:I haven't seen the tank myself, but what you are saying makes sence to me, it seem city gardens have made cut backs again? where I lived before I had no problems. Ok on aready hot day maybe luke warm water. but this water here is as hot as would want a hot shower.My girl is filling buckets to wait to cool down, there are alot problems with the water/Ac and electic here. lights in lobbys are getting to hot too.

5No cold water Empty Re: No cold water Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:55 pm

prahavelka

I have heard that our building/D/is divided into two parts. The first part getting water from the top of building where is the water tank and the second part getting water from the basement of building. That means that the water tank on the top is not for whole building. The blue color on tap water all over the world marks cold water and red color hot water. There is a quite contrary here. It is enough to open red side tap water and water is cool. I am always doing and problem is over.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]