City Garden Condo Pattaya Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
City Garden Condo Pattaya Forum

Info and Issues about City Garden Condo in Pattaya

You are not connected. Please login or register

How many security guards do we need when I see them sleeping and watching TV?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CraigT

I'm around late at night, but on several occasions, I've seen the guards sleeping on the couches, watching TV in Building D and just hanging around in a group.

I don't particularly think we need 4 or 5 guards standing by the front gate all the time. I wouldn't mind having one or two patrolling the grounds and building but they only do that a little.

What does anyone else think about this?

Carlo Tresch

There are definately a lot of security guards basically hanging about doing nothing. ( also sometimes sleeping, watching t.v. and I have noticed some even drinking alcohol in the past. )

I think we need 2 at the front to let people in. That way there is 1 there if the other has to leave his post.

I would recommend another 2 possibly outside building D and C, and possibly 1 wandering around the communual areas. The guards at the front could help with problems occurring at building A & B, the guards at the back with buildings C& D.

3How many security guards do we need when I see them sleeping and watching TV? Empty I fully agree! Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:16 pm

wiho

Carlo Tresch wrote:There are definately a lot of security guards basically hanging about doing nothing. ( also sometimes sleeping, watching t.v. and I have noticed some even drinking alcohol in the past. )

I think we need 2 at the front to let people in. That way there is 1 there if the other has to leave his post.

I would recommend another 2 possibly outside building D and C, and possibly 1 wandering around the communual areas. The guards at the front could help with problems occurring at building A & B, the guards at the back with buildings C& D.

4How many security guards do we need when I see them sleeping and watching TV? Empty New Guards Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:53 pm

CraigT

It seems like they have new guards now. The ones that I had seen sleeping and watching TV are no longer here. The new guards have a very friendly attitude and seem to be much more active in patrolling the grounds and spreading out. My previous comments don't apply to this new group.

5How many security guards do we need when I see them sleeping and watching TV? Empty security Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:01 pm

prahavelka

And something else. We returned from Europe two weeks ago.
We noticed that fire alarm sensor in our unit is out of order. We were talked that all sensors in the building D are out of order. How long?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum