City Garden Condo Pattaya Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
City Garden Condo Pattaya Forum

Info and Issues about City Garden Condo in Pattaya

You are not connected. Please login or register

Laundry, Cafe, Restaurant.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Laundry, Cafe, Restaurant. Empty Laundry, Cafe, Restaurant. Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:48 am

Carlo Tresch

It was my understanding when I bought the condo that there would be an onsite laundry and that there would be a restaurant / cafe.

I was in my Condo last at the beginning of June and none of these facilities were available yet.

I am not sure what is happening with these but I certainly hope that they will be there at some point. Having an onsite laundry service would be very convenient.

Also it would be nice to have a restaurant that we could order some food and drinks from, especially if relaxing by the pool.

I look forward to hearing what plans City Gardens have made...there is certainly plenty of space to do something downstairs in Building D.

2Laundry, Cafe, Restaurant. Empty Laundary Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:29 pm

CraigT

I noticed the same thing in my contract. They just posted a sign in the window of the room across from the lifts in Building D that a laundry is coming soon. There is Cafe for rent sign where the Cafe is.

3Laundry, Cafe, Restaurant. Empty Re: Laundry, Cafe, Restaurant. Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:32 pm

chilli

I here The coffee shop is up for rent @ 30,000 Baht per Month, asking that rent and no help in setting up the kitchen area. there is no way of make money. I think that city gardens should kit the kitchen out and staff it. hopefuly the money it makes will pay the staff Question same with the laundry, but think the laundry can make money if city gardens were not so greedy with the rent.

4Laundry, Cafe, Restaurant. Empty Re: Laundry, Cafe, Restaurant. Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:41 pm

Guy

The laundry will also have to be competitively priced to attract my business. Charging 30 Baht a t-shirt would keep me using an outside service. I really don't understand how some laundry businesses have any repeat business at the prices they try to charge.

5Laundry, Cafe, Restaurant. Empty Laundry, Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:40 pm

prahavelka

Hi Carlo, I was assured Condo's laundry will be open within a few months, that means within a few years.It's a local habit. Unfortunately. It's the go.
Richard

6Laundry, Cafe, Restaurant. Empty laundry Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:55 am

prahavelka

Laundry equals problem. Now at this time the room laundry is missing drain/outflow/. I've been there. A waste tube is somewhere under floor. To do it will take more then a while.
I suppose that to rent laundry will be a very difficult. I did some calculations. Everybody needs to keep in mind that the most of apartments are sold but not taken! It is very necessary. That means that a renter can not relay for locals only. He needs the other contracs/hotels etc/. And next. The fixed costs. The size of the service doesn't
effect the fixed costs. It is constant even if you don't wash anything. Price for laundry room, emploee, washing machine, iron, costs for water, energy, detergent, softener and many others. I calculated in advance and I know. Who rents need courage.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum