City Garden Condo Pattaya Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
City Garden Condo Pattaya Forum

Info and Issues about City Garden Condo in Pattaya

You are not connected. Please login or register

Security Guards Mission

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Security Guards Mission Empty Security Guards Mission Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:42 pm

CraigT

After having talked to the security guards a few times with issues. I was told by all of them including their supervisor that their job was to look after the building and not anything to do with the owners, noise or unrelated issues.

Since we are now paying for the security guards from our monthly fee, my preference of their priority would be the following:

1. Safety and security of residents
  2. Peaceful enjoyment - stopping late night noise or disturbances
  3. Pleasant but secure entry and exit
  4. Safety of the building

2Security Guards Mission Empty Re: Security Guards Mission Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:03 pm

Carlo Tresch

This would seem to be obvious to me..that the security of City Garden residents is the most important job for the security guards.

Realistically what is anyone going to do to the buildings? How many vandals have any of you seen in this area of Pattaya???

Their job is to ensure no unauthorized persons get into City Gardens and potentially steal property of City Gardens and it's residents and ensure the safety of those residents.

The 2 go hand in hand.

3Security Guards Mission Empty New Guards Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:55 pm

CraigT

There seems to be a new set of guards lately. The ones that had told me about their previous mission are no longer here. I've haven't had that conversation with the new ones but they seem much friendlier and are walking about a lot more. Seems like a big improvement.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum