City Garden Condo Pattaya Forum

Info and Issues about City Garden Condo in Pattaya

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barbeque Area

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Barbeque Area on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:40 am

I think it would be a great idea to have a barbeque area so we can relax with friends and barbeque some food and have fun.

I think a place where this could be done is in between buildings C and D. There is a large patch of grass with a tree on it next to building C overlooking the entrance to the Car Park of building D.

I think this would be a great place for a barbeque a couple of tables and a few chairs.

It would also give people a place to sit down and relax with friends without interfering with people who wish to sit and relax by the pool.

View user profile

2 Re: Barbeque Area on Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:39 pm

What a good idea carlo Smile I think electic one would be the way to go, same you can see in oz in parks, easy to clean. looked online, can buy for around $4000 about 140,000 Baht. for a post mounted for outside. have a look at this website. www.electricgrilldepot.com

View user profile

3 Great Idea on Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:19 pm

That's a perfect spot. Any smoke from cooking would just blow out towards the field. Nice view but shielded from the direct sun for most of the day.

View user profile

4 Re: Barbeque Area on Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:31 pm

A bbq would be a fantastic addition. I had a wander down around the area between the buildings. I am sure we could find a good spot for it and it would get a lot of use.

The pool area is obviously a great entertaining area and would be good to get together with other residents for a social drink.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum