City Garden Condo Pattaya Forum

Info and Issues about City Garden Condo in Pattaya

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barbeque Area

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Barbeque Area on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:40 am

I think it would be a great idea to have a barbeque area so we can relax with friends and barbeque some food and have fun.

I think a place where this could be done is in between buildings C and D. There is a large patch of grass with a tree on it next to building C overlooking the entrance to the Car Park of building D.

I think this would be a great place for a barbeque a couple of tables and a few chairs.

It would also give people a place to sit down and relax with friends without interfering with people who wish to sit and relax by the pool.

View user profile

2 Re: Barbeque Area on Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:39 pm

What a good idea carlo Smile I think electic one would be the way to go, same you can see in oz in parks, easy to clean. looked online, can buy for around $4000 about 140,000 Baht. for a post mounted for outside. have a look at this website. www.electricgrilldepot.com

View user profile

3 Great Idea on Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:19 pm

That's a perfect spot. Any smoke from cooking would just blow out towards the field. Nice view but shielded from the direct sun for most of the day.

View user profile

4 Re: Barbeque Area on Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:31 pm

A bbq would be a fantastic addition. I had a wander down around the area between the buildings. I am sure we could find a good spot for it and it would get a lot of use.

The pool area is obviously a great entertaining area and would be good to get together with other residents for a social drink.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum